Rating System

I guess I should have started by mentioning how I'm rating these restaurants first, instead of starting off with the review of Mercato... For the time being, I am speaking for myself. Not sure what kind of rating system Zarkotic has in store for this.

So it shouldn't be too hard to guess as to how this rating system works. There are only two options: Spit or Swallow; one good, one bad. Simple, no? For those who understand better with "hands on" experience, go shove some chocolate down your throat to swallow, then go suck dick to....... wait, I guess this isn't relevant for everyone....
OK, Spit = bad, Swallow = good. Done.

At the moment, my rating is an overall rating for the restaurant in general, unless otherwise specified. Maybe in time I will start listing and rating ambiance, service, each particle of food, etc.

0 comments: