Mercato... Spit or Swallow?

Aside from getting drunk off our ass from fine wine, we also stuff our faces with fine dining. Now, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "WTF are these two douchebags doing?? With their profanity and vulgar language, tainting the true essence of sophisticated, delectable cuisines! The nerve!" Yea, well... bite me.

We decided to go to Mercato this past Saturday in part, due to my friend's testimonial that Mercato had good eye candy and good steak (I think she might be legally blind, but in turn, enhancing her sense of taste... makes sense).

My review of this restaurant: Swallow. Fucking swallow. There was not one thing about this place that I did not like through first impressions.... well, aside from maybe the large number of people in the place. But this is expected from one who's anti-social to the bone. And hey, for those normal people out there, that just gives reassurance that this place is popular... (Meaning it's good, for those who are a little slow). Everything else about this place, you can shove down my throat again and again, and once more for good measure, and I'll swallow every last bit of it... Excuse me while I go wipe my mouth.

Mercato
2224 4th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta
tel: 403-263-5535
Rating: Swallow

0 comments: